Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce post surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
Myokinesthetic (MYK System)
The muscle movement technique corrects and balances the nervous system. One of the main things MYK addresses is posture.
How is MYK different?
- You don't get undressed
- no oils or creams
- only work on specific muscles along one nerve pathway
- 10-20 minutes sessions
- addresses specific complaints
Myopractics is especially effective in reducing the chronic muscle tension and pains, associated with structural misalignment. Myopractics techniques are slow and deep that works in the direction away from the heart. It will also remove tension and restrictions, for better movement. It helps identify and correct structural imbalances, therefore improving Motion and reducing stress in the muscle and body.
Myofascial work create spaces around muscle tissue and is the first step to further access muscle tissue. Myofascial work is deep and can be uncomfortable, but not painful, It will release the tension in the fascial that is in and around the every muscle of the body.